ZTE Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Télécommunications

• This company is managed by incompetent leaders who are afraid/unable to make simple business decisions. Forget about advancement or a raise here, you'll be lucky to get your parking pass or your laptop they stipulated in the contract. I've joined full time but have to sign contracts with arbitrary renewal dates from time to time, not to mention it's full of contradicting and grammatically incorrect clauses.

This is a company that will ask you to do a job but won't give you the right tools to do so. I was once given a task to do but given no details about it because it was "secret". They don't trust their own employees. Company policies (HR, IT, Finance) are set up in such a way to make your job difficult and inefficient which in turn end up costing company money.

Employee retention is non-existent here. Turn-over is vicious. All the smart employees leave within months of realizing what this place is all about (yes, I know, makes me not-so-smart still working here).

Your only hope here is to negotiate a good starting salary and stay out of the way.

Publié le 18 novembre 2011 par Évaluateur #95 | Signaler comme inapproprié