Trane Inc. Southampton (Tracer Summit)

Industry: Other Industrial Goods & Services

• Apprentice Electrician
    Most companies will refund apprentices tuition fees, Southampton Trane (Tracer Summit) may give you back your money or they may decide not depending on how they feel. Also training experience as an electrician is very limited. Don't do an apprenticeship with them.

Posted on 28 January 2008 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

They are like any other company, they are nice to you when they need you and not so nice when they don't. You were not refunded the money because they really didn't have to do so. Sorry, it wasn't up to me.

Posted on 14 September 2008

The Courthouse was done and they didn't need as many workers as before. You went off to SAIT and they had no work left for you when you were to return.
If you were working for a Merit contractors or the IBEW you would have got your SAIT fees back for sure. Southampton Trane (Tracer Summit) does not have the same legal obligation to refund you SAIT fees ($1100.00) so they just decided not to in your case.

Posted on 15 July 2008

Dude.
I got my money back. You must not of passed your school. They also paid for my workboots, clothing and paid my bus fare to get to work. What happened to you? They wont pay you to do nothing.

Posted on 19 March 2008