Symcor Inc.

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• So you know two can play the lets post bogus repeats and pump the ratings down....want to keep playing this game on company time....bring it!

I would rate this company as poor. Senior mngt. get their big packages and make the big dollars and those of us who have built the company will be blind-sided with no notice. Symcor does not care if I have children or a mortgage. The business groups are too siloed in their thinking. Instead of working together to save this company, they are isolating their efforts. Lots of good people gone. I don't expect Symcor will be around past 2015. The cheque processing will shrink to the point where the banks will take it back again. There is lack of vision and leadership. Find a job somewhere else.

Publié le 11 juin 2011 par Évaluateur #7 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

Symcor only cares about kids and animals if they work cheaper then the regular people they just laid off and if they can work the day after the tell you they don't need you anymore.

Publié le 10 avril 2012

Symcor cares about children and animals.

Publié le 12 juin 2011

BURP.... nice repeat comment.... little thoughts from a little mind....you must work for symcor.

Publié le 12 juin 2011

This is quite honestly, a fantastic place to work. They are honest and open, have a strong work ethic and demonstrate that they truly do care about both the employee and the customer. God, I sound like a commercial but, these are my little thoughts. :)

Publié le 11 juin 2011