London Convention Centre

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Aliments, Boisson, Tabac

• I've been here for several months now, and so far, I enjoy working here.

Majority of the people that work here are decent and down to earth, aside from a few servers who are very unappreciative of any help you give them. The head chef is a pretentious jerk that insists anyone working there call him "Chef" and throws a fit if you refer to him by his actual name. - The sous chef seems to have her off days as well. But besides that, everyone is decent. None of my co-workers slack, which is the first time I've seen that anywhere.

There's not much room for advancement unfortunately, unless you're willing to put in several years before you get promoted to a 'lead' in your respective department.

The pay, is decent, and well above the average for London. - Most jobs in this city require you have a car because they're in the middle of nowhere, and they pay you minimum wage for your troubles. I'm fairly certain you'd make more here than working a similar job for a large hotel like the Hilton or the Delta Armouries. - I can't say what I make because it would centre me out and ID me.

The one downside to working here is the odd and inconsistent hours, but most people going in are already aware of this due to the nature of the business.

If you live in London, and see a job come up on the Canada Job Bank for here, don't hesitate to send a resume off if you think it suits your qualifications.

Publié le 25 novembre 2011 par Évaluateur #1 | Signaler comme inapproprié