Intelligent Mechatronic Systems

Industry: Electrical, Electronic

• The latest changes made here do not make a single bit of sense. What exactly was the problem agile was supposed to solve?

I fully agree with the negative ratings and comments on this site.

Posted on 27 December 2009 by Rater #5 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Although I am no longer with IMS due to personal reasons, i feel compelled to comment. I worked at IMS for over a year and like any company there are pros and cons. However, IMS has more than its share of immature, non-experienced, child-like employees. The types of people that will never be happy, love complaining and absolutely live for gossiping about everything and everyone. In my opinion, the executives were always open, honest, and informative and very appraochable. i was never confused about what my priorities were. Any company, especially a start-up, will experience change and for some reason this causes havoc for some of less talented people in the organization. IMS has mostly amazing employees with a few bad eggs. Why it's not recognized by HR is mysterious.

Posted on 28 January 2010