Great Canadian Casinos

Industry: Arts, Entertainment, Recreation

• Used to be a great company but in the last few years not so much. View Royal has gone downhill in every way in the last few years. We have a manager that has no rapport with his staff and chooses to spend his time locked in his office with no interaction with anyone. Staff are not happy with in their jobs but only there for the paycheck...way to go GCC!!

Posted on 27 November 2013 by Rater #55 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I wonder who you mean?

Posted on 6 November 2014

The island got a little better recently and all we have to do is get rid of one more haggard manager. By the sound of her laugh she will be gone soon anyhow. After that we stand of chance of not being driven into the ground any more than we have been.

Posted on 2 November 2014

view royal casino is the worst place to work ever......the two people in charge have no idea what they are doinhg.....way to represent....do not work for this company

Posted on 16 August 2014

First comment. Used to be? That’s funny. The biggest problem is old management that gossip and do nothing productive. They need new management that will support change and do the right thing.
Second comment. You are pretty much saying the money is good and you have no skills to do anything else with your life… From reading your comment, sounds like you should stop hating and be extremely grateful to have your current employment. They hired you with no education or skills and pay you good money? Stop acting like everyone owes you something and try giving 100% and support your team. Then maybe things will be better for you.

Posted on 10 April 2014

It's true, VRL was an amazing location to work and now it's filled with hate for the bosses who get rid of anyone that doesn't fit into their plan of domination. Most of us want to leave but can't because of the money and the fact that the skills here don't transfer to other jobs in the city.

Posted on 14 February 2014