Great Canadian Casinos

Industry: Arts, Entertainment, Recreation

• Very unprofessional management. They will force to send you home early just to balance off their budget. Too much politics, avoid at all cost.

Posted on 12 November 2012 by Rater #45 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

He got rid of anybody that knows his true pathetic past. His resume wouldn't get him a job pumping gas! Let's see started as a long haired geeky dealer , promoted for who and not what he knows so when you think about it , he has to try and knock everyone around him down! He doesn't have any skills to rise up in the ranks based on merit .

Posted on 3 December 2012

they always toss the ones who know their jobs

Posted on 30 November 2012

haha no kidding! The only shift that ever came out of the office and really knew what was going on got fired from view royal. They don't like it when people actually care it's better to hide in the office or outside smoking.

Posted on 23 November 2012

At fraserdowns, most often by 1:00am , down to two tables open and all dealers sent home and three pit bosses running tables? This is what I mean,if its about cost,one pit boss and two dealers and have shift manager cover pit boss on breaks.this makes sense , but try to get shift manager out of office very hard to do!!

Posted on 22 November 2012

Sorry you don't like getting sent home before the pitboss but seriously you are out ranked there. It's cool if you have a worthy arguement and there are plenty of them, but that one? Nope junior positions have to go first. Not only that the provincial rules tell the company how many staff are needed in each situation. 4 tables close? Ok a suit can go. But if they're needed then they're needed.

You're right about raping the players though. The company used to realize it was about service. Service means having services available. But now they are set on thinking if we just smile more we can beat the players to death. I don't know who is running this place into the ground but someone is!

Posted on 19 November 2012

I never smoked at fraserdowns,that may have been part of it,give your manager or pit boss smokes????? Even if you don't smoke,now that's high grade ass kissing,or drop off donuts in office,but don't step inside they don't like you to see crosswords they work on there desk,or have any outsiders in circle until they tell you your in,then you get to snitch on other dealers and staff,lots of fun knowing you have made it!!! Remember you come first and it's you or them,so stay in circle and all cost!!!! Your values have no place in casino endustrie.

Posted on 19 November 2012

If sending staff home early, to cut overhead, why does the high paid pit boss stay and the low paid dealers get sent home??? Even if they have to deal on table to get there hours in, really,if pit boss knows they may be sent home before some staff, they may want to help keeping casino happy and full???? Earn your hours,I work hard to keep tables full, even if I have to put up with pit boss abuse on how not to talk and deal? The problem
Is a lot of pit bosses have very little PR skills so they only value dealing the cards as a skill, yes faster the better , even if the player is not confertable
Problem is if you just want to rape the player as fast as you can,they may not come back? The casino should know they have all the odds in there faver ,let player play one hour longer and a little slower,they have more fun with dealer with good PR and come back with more people next time!! Now you have a player who plays at our casino and is our salesman as well!!!! That's how to build a business,that offers very little for money spent.must give player more value for dollar then is happening right now in casinos or we'll all be out of work soon,and not just the shittie dealers????

Posted on 19 November 2012

omg the backstabbing in management in victoria is brutal. I don't think Ive ever heard a manager say something without first blaming someone else. They just sit there doing the bare minimum like idiots. and you better smoke if you want to make friends with you know who because thats how you get protection. The whole place is going downhill

Posted on 17 November 2012

All the managers talk so bad about eachother its funny and they all talk bad about the AGM thats even funnier. Him and his UmmmmUmmmUmmmm stories lol

Posted on 16 November 2012

ITs getting worse and worse!! Floor managers just send you home even if you have been working here for many years. If you ask why they just blame the gm even they know he is wrong and stupid they are all scared but talk so bad about him. So stand up for us and stop being a coward we have families to take care of and you know he is rong then stand up!

Posted on 16 November 2012