Great Canadian Casinos

Industry: Arts, Entertainment, Recreation

• I work at view royal and they just fired the only manger that actually cared about anyone. I don't even feel like showing up when people who have no clue can be in charge of the floor but the best manager they had is thrown out just like that! Are any of us safe?

Posted on 10 August 2012 by Rater #38 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

so do i an the one they put in his place or make a fake position for you can forget it shes not the same person she was before

Posted on 14 December 2012

I miss him!! He would actually let me sit in the office with him for my whole break and seriously discuss the issues at the casino. I never felt like anyone actually cared and wanted to help except for him. There were times when I was thinking about quitting my job and he didn't just stop me from quitting he somehow made me love it here again. Talking to him was like talking to a motivational speaker I wish he was still here I haven't talked to him in so long now I feel like I left it too long and now I can't.

Posted on 10 December 2012

The don't need bugs,they have there ass kissers doing that every hr. at work and outside of work,this is step one of 73 steps needed to become a manager for GCC

Posted on 20 November 2012

Reason, they are firing the most highly paid based on seniorities. Management are forced to meet unreasonable profit targets so they do the maximizing profit formula, which is to fire and nickel and dime employees. Anyone even suggesting forming a union will be fired as the companies has bugs a cameras monitoring all employees. They even probably monitor employees outside of work who want to form a union. why union means less 'profit' it's gov't regulated business so any days closure due to strikes is millions in loss revenues.

Posted on 21 October 2012

really? Like what do you mean?

Posted on 24 September 2012

this is exactly how it's run.unfortunately,you're correct.the high skilled
get tossed,especially if u tell the truth.in my case ,i noticed most of
the write -ups come in the winter-spring months.this just happens 2 b
when management had a serious accident,that crushed dreams of
becoming something great.unfortunately,when some people have
tragic events like this happen,they can't stand 2 c others b happy.
it's 2 painful for them.the only way they can deal with this truth
is 2 inflict pain on others.especially the happy ones who know

Posted on 14 September 2012

No, none of you are safe! They have started dropping the axe (again) and depending on whcih location you are at and who you are you could be next. They aren't going to give you any warning, they will be prepared and you will be surprised!

No that you know what's up the ball is in your court. How are you going to handle this, wait until it your turn? Maybe they won't get you this time but what about two times from now? Get educated and get out!

Posted on 12 August 2012