• This was the absolute worst place I have ever worked! I work at the Southland Mall location in Regina. The environment was beyond toxic and hostile. The poor excuses for managers degrade you and yell at you in front of customers, giving you nasty looks whenever they walk past you, act like it was the end of the world when you took your breaks. The training is non-existent, they throw you in without much training, you get zero knowledge on the products you are selling, which I thought was a crucial part of your job in retail especially when the store you're working for has their own store brand (which Canadian Tire has several of them). I never got access to my benefits or my vacation hours so I had no idea whatsoever how many vacation hours I had, I didn't know what my benefits were and they wouldn't tell me even though I had asked them several times. They also wouldn't give me the card I needed to receive employee discounts. They cut my hours to 1 or 2 shifts a week without giving me notice (I was a full time employee) and were going to cut them even further to 1 shift every two weeks, so with the toxic environment, the awful management, the terrible hours, I just decided to quit, it wasn't worth it to keep the job anymore.

Publié le 20 mai 2022 par Évaluateur #1 | Signaler comme inapproprié