Canadian Forces

Industry: Government and Public Administration

• It was the worst place ever. I saw some very unpleasant people who I don't normally meet outside. You will meet people from small towns with small town mindset and a total lack of common sense or bullies who lost touch with a sense of reality and can barely count 1 to 10 with their hands. They can humiliate you or bully you if they think you are not one of them. Believe me you are not going to be one of them unless you are from a small town with a kicking everyone's ass highschool mentality. You will meet a lot of those in the forces. Some guys I saw there looked like they couldn't find something better to do in the real world, so they joined to bug someone or bother people with so-called military rules without considering proper code of conduct as a military member. If you are highschool dropout or currently working in a construction with half your backs gone or from small towns, please join. They will take you in in a heartbeat. If you think you got better things to do and don't want to get involved with those kinds. Don't join. It's not worth it at all.

Posted on 11 November 2016 by Rater #117 | Flag as inappropriate