BC Ambulance Service

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• have worked for them for 39 yrs. best job in the world run by complete morons. you never know from one minute to the next what plan we have or direction we go on.
    bcehs/phsa =disaster, for our pts and the public in general. too many lofty ideas without thinking it through and anyone who speaks up is taken out very selectively in house in a very clandestine and dirty manner all the while preaching ethics and respect. pitiful to say the least.medals and awards handed out to the select chosen ass kissers and dumbies in the group.the hard working average medic who shows up and delivers is just cast to the side in favour of a group of select nitwits. steer clear of this system, if new, you will want to run into the hills.

Posted on 18 January 2019 by Rater #172 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

For the most part, the workers have an education the length of summer vacation or less and management has little formal training. FHA fired Lupini. No one took the hint. Jensen was a stone cold liar.

It needs to be rebuilt.