ZTE Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• QUITE POSSIBLY EMPLOYER IN ONTARIO .
    HOT JOBS!

Posted on 5 March 2011 by Rater #33 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

"The jobs are hot all right. They're hot because of the high turnover. Hotter than a Timmies fresh coffee guarantee - 20 mins or less. In case of ZTE, they beat Timmies hands down. I heard some people left during the interview (when they get to the part about salary)."

我认为这是一个很好的工作太

Posted on 14 March 2011

Posted on 6 March 2011

???? What is this comment even supposed to mean? It doesn't make any sense and it's all in caps. Must've been translated from Chinese with a broken keyboard, because that's all the company can afford.

Posted on 5 March 2011

CHINA RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 5 March 2011

Yes if you mean hot as in illegal, I would fully agree.