• Very disappointed with my employment here. Worked very hard, always went over and above to put out outstanding work and get them good ratings. Never saw any gratitude or bonuses for the extra work put in. Also alot of drama and manipulation via the boss and manager (who are now married to each other). Also very sexist/racist comments made by the boss and manager on a weekly basis. I put in a solid 5 years at this place and have nothing to show for it, didn't even get a thank you or card when I left. Also now they are slandering me and other employees (went through 4 more people in one year trying to replace me) to customers and othe shops in the industry. They come across as nice reasonable people at first but quickly turned into a manipulating/controlling power tripping bigots. I would advise anyone looking for work in this industry to steer clear of this place if you value you mental health, career or sanity.

Posted on 4 October 2020 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate