• After the merge, you would think that management would listen to ideas from the previous company. Learn from the mistakes that they've come across and share processes, ideas and experiences. Not with Worley, the mentality is, it's our way or no way! They will not take any input from previous management, employees or leads, they are now the ones running the show. Their thinking is, we bought you so we run it our way. Morale and culture are at it's all time low, favoritism is also a huge problem, they look after their "own", lets keep it at that. Workshare is another problem, to save money, they use overseas offices to do the work. Once it gets back to the local office, rework, rework, rework. Coordination is a mess between offices, when there is an issue date, work will not get done. You push but there is no urgency at the offices abroad. Very sad moment where local work is now being outsourced but at the end of the day, it's all about the business!

Posted on 13 November 2019 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate