World Financial Group

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• WFG is a phenominal opportunity - to all of those whom embrace it. The reason why you find a lot of ridiculous comments when you do a google search is because of all the failures to have nother better to do. The reason why the good comments do not over power is because those who succeed do not have time to go online and rant or gloat about their success because they are busy running their own business. TIme t give it up. If you want to judge work at it, try your best, don't let anyone get in your way. I have been around the WFG world for quite some time. We are backed by an excellent back office administrative, compliance and marketing team. With their support all we do is go out and help families. Take it, or leave it. Your choice - make what you like of it.

Posted on 15 November 2012 by Rater #11 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Interesting how these failures, who claim to be making so much money, spend all their time trolling sites like this trying to promote their pathetic pyramid fraud.

Posted on 20 November 2012