World Financial Group

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• It is a SCAM...trust me! It is basically a "pyramid scheme". The only way to make money with them is to "recruit" more people under you and so on. They rush you into spending $400.00 for some course that you need before you start...which is non-refundable once you sign up. I didn't do it but I have 2 friends that did and couldn't get their money back even though the course dates weren't compatible with their schedules. If you google them you will find a s**t-load of very unhappy people that were hand-fed a line of crap! The only way to make a living with World Financial is if you don't mind being a shady, low-life scammer.

Posted on 27 November 2011 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Also WFG does not have any product. WFG agents sell products of other financial institutions unlike Amway or other businesses that tell people to sell mostly no name products.

Posted on 12 November 2015

Pyramid is illegal in North America. Do you realise that there are regulatory bodies like FSCO and OSC/MFDA that license WFG advisors just like any other financial institution? If WFG was a pyramid they would revoke WFG advisors licenses. Also why would so many other financial institutions like TD, RBC, MANULIFE, BMO partner with a fraudulent company? You need to get your facts straight. WFG is not Amway or other businesses that have no regulatory oversight.

Posted on 12 November 2015