World Financial Group

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• This is a career where you get your life back, have the balance between family & work and get to change peoples lives.
    If you want it ..it will happen..if you don't it won't pretty simple.
    The mentoring & leadership is 5 star . Be your own boss, manage and have control of your own life not let an employer manage it and decide when & if you'll get vacation , what house you can live in, what schools your kids can attend. This is the best career I've ever been apart of ! I'm so proud to be on a winning team.

Posted on 9 December 2007 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

All you folks out there parroting the words "scam" "pyramid" and whatever, perhaps are not thinking beyond the tip of your collective noses. I am 80 years old, retired with no ax to grind. Through the years I have tried my hand a MLM and it never took for me. However, the business model works as per Avon, Amway,the pink Cadillac ladies and so on. Agreed that many try, but very few succeed, and that costs money, that's unfortunate, but that's life when you try something new. Remember though, the model works.

Now we get to WFG, which is a financial institution that has a lot of different products available. I met a 27 year old filipina a short while ago who has been in the business for 4 years and is very successful with many in her downline and is earning very good remuneration.

I took up the subject relating to all of the negativity, as per this site, that's out there. I took away from our conversation that in order to be successful in this, or any business, you have to want, and work hard for it. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. These people provide a service that is timely and helping families get started on their future financial needs. Nothing comes without expense, WFG is regulated the same way that Sun Life, Manulife and others are regulated.

I bet that if there are 50 recruits, maybe 10 will enjoy a measure of success. That's not because of the program, it's because some just can't or don't want to work to achieve a goal. I know that MLM has a stigma attached to it, some justified, some not...you detractors, stop blaming, in this case, WFG, look at yourself and your part in the failure or hopefully success with this or any other company.

A legal MLM was either provide a service or a product. WFG accomplishes both. What have you done to ensure your financial future is bright 30 or 40 years down the road? There are many problems in our society, and one is that you young people, far too many, have had it too easy and are not prepared to pay the price for success. Good Luck!!!

Posted on 21 July 2014

WFG, Primerica, and AIL are known as the "three cancers" of the financial services industry.

For losers and bottom-feeders only.

Posted on 27 November 2011

It is a scam and a total joke.

Posted on 17 October 2011

I attended an interview/information session, had scam written all over it. If you want me to join your force, you had better pay me a salary while I am in training.

Posted on 12 January 2011

Posted on 12 January 2011

I agree with the comment about AEGON and with your comment about pyramids. I can appreciate how most people who do not know the "fact"s could feel this way..I too had some of these feelings in the beginning. What I do know now is this:
Most people are also unaware that all WFG agents are fully licensed and that the Financial Services industry is one of the most highly regulated industries around. All WFG agents are held accountable both by AEGON and the Provincial Legislation of the province they live in.
WFG is changing peoples lives and most people question what WFG does for families because no one else is doing it. I know that I personally sleep well at night and hold my head up high because I know that a family has the right strategies and protection in place for their family.
That is what WFG has done for my friends and family and they truly mean it when they say "No family left behind" ..ask yourself this does your other advisor or financial institution have that..as their mission statement !

Posted on 21 September 2008

All companies are pyramids and just so you know..pyramids are illegal and there is no way a company like AEGON would back an illegal company

Posted on 6 July 2008

I have never seen such a "hard sell" for a company outside of time share condos in Siberia. I attended an "interview" with about 50 other suckers, 2 hours later I was convinced that I was joining Amway, pyramids can be hidden everywhere.

Posted on 27 May 2008