Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Government and Public Administration

• if you have family in this place, your well on your way to be promoted to the top. even if your a high school drop out you will have a higher paid job than a person with an HBA.
    This co. is a joke, yet I admit I need the benefits for the sake of my family.

There is absolutely no room for advancement, because the HR here runs psychological BS test to determine your mentally able to perform your job. None of the test reflects if the candidate are able to do the actual job.

Most management should be removed due to the fact that they hire for favors or for family. I am sure its the same thing in the private sector, but if you can actual see what goes on this place, its horrible.

The union is useless. When it comes down to the nitty gritty when you need their help, they lack the balls to get anything done which allows the workers to suffer. They continue to let things slide with management, as our last collective agreement, they sold us out.

Other than the benefits, this place is horrible to work in. Just looking around the cubicles, every other worker is a friend of a friend of friend of somebodies mommy/daddy, etc.

Posted on 4 June 2013 by Rater #7 | Flag as inappropriate