Winners Merchants Inc.

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Commerce de détail

• Hello, I have been working part-time at winners for 6 years. I had ups and downs but overall I really enjoyed working there. I see that almost all the comments are negative, and I can understand why, but I also found that it depends on the store and the area. If it is a big and busy store, the job will be more stressfull, tasks difficult to accomplish and frustrated managers, in addition to wieird and unpleasant customers. In my store, the situation is different because it is a smaller store. It is nice to work there, customers are nice, the managers too. In general they are very sympathetic to employees facing difficult psychological situations, it is easy to change the schedule, and they understand that we do not have time to finish what they are asking. On the other hand, it is true that side benefits are awful (salary, 10% discount). What frustrated me most over the years, is that the decisions made by senior management must apply without discussing when our store does not fit with their idea or that it's just illogical. You can not really make decisions knowing what is best for our store, and it's frustrating. It also includes their unrealistic expectations regarding timing or very complex merchandising. But I have never been bullied because of that. They also take de time de thank us for our work and we laugh all the time.
    But ultimately, it's never boring, the work is varied, the people are friendly and it feels like a big family.

Publié le 21 octobre 2015 par Évaluateur #59 | Signaler comme inapproprié