Winners Merchants Inc.

• I was forced by the supervisor after doing an intern here to get a job here and so I did, even though i didn't want to. It's been 2 years now and I'll ever do when I'm there is just fitting room and cash happens once in a life time,same with floor. I'd appreciate if I got the chance to be in various departments of the store. I get minimum wage paid, and only work once a week. I am a part-timer not a volunteer. The bag check has finally stopped, so no more feeling like a criminal. I can't take that Managers treat customers more better than the emplyees. Understaffed and over worked. I took a shift for a day of tomorrow but it was the day of, and had to cancel plans cause from my manager I took the shift despite the misleading detail I got from the giver, and then I was threatened that I would be written up for not coming, so I am taking that issue to the HR asap. other than that I feel the managers should be experienced ones, and ones coming from a well genuine background of good managerial skills.

Posted on 27 September 2014 by Rater #50 | Flag as inappropriate