Winners Merchants Inc.

• I don't understand a lot of the bad reviews on here. not sure how anyone can have high expectations for a min wage/retail job. it's not the best place to work but it's not the worst. I've been working here a couple years and in that time seen ALOT of people quit/get fired...probably the same people that come here to complain. lazy people like that don't last long...but if your a good worker there is opportunity for advancement, either to become a coordinator or fulltime associeate.

for the most part I like everyone I work with. I like most of the associates, coordinators, managers, and even the district manager is really nice.

things i don't like is the scheduling is sometimes very weird, unless you are fulltime or coordinator youll be scheduled randomly making it very hard to plan your actual life outside of work. i also think management has an unrealistic view of some things. ex. the time standards for doing certain things are way out of wack...they actually time us or make up daily schedules and when we dont finish (we never do) they think were all bad workers because the time standard is lterally impossible to do (for everyone). and its annoying how they make us force our survey and loyalty cards on everyone, does anyone actually want these things???

overall though it is a decent place to work, good people and theres always something to do. i hope i can get a better career soon but in the meantime im pretty happy here.

Posted on 28 January 2015 by Rater #52 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

If we are all lazy and losers on this site. then why are you here making the same comments as us.

Posted on 1 July 2015