Winners Merchants Inc.

• I have worked at winners for the 3 months. Before I stepped through the doors, people often recognized that I worked hard and considered them before myself. I was often told about my kindness and people came to me for advice. But once I started working here all of that changed. Mangers started treating me like I had no value as a individual. I was just and still am just a means of getting work done so they can feel like they did something good. In all honesty they are very rude and lazy. They treat people like crap and let their frustration out on kind employees that I work with. The other day I confronted my mamager and said everything I felt and she could not handle the truth, thus walked away from me. It goes to show how unprofessional and rude that is. In all honesty, they are the worst managers, and more astonisgly, the worst of people. I'm not afraid to say anything that is true. My goal from this is that anybody that wants to work here; please do not. I'm telling you. These people are horrible with nasty intentions. If you are someone like me who can stand up for themselves than do it. But if you are someone quiet and very respectful then do not work here. Because these so called managers will step on you and use you. They are horrible.

Posted on 24 November 2016 by Rater #61 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I have had the problem at my location as well. TJX does not train their managers very well at all.

Posted on 14 June 2018