WestJet

Industry: Tourism, Travel, Passenger transportation

• i used to think west jet rocks. What is a holiday and how many people have to yell at me and tell me they hate me before I kill myself. Sabre sucks

Posted on 16 January 2010 by Rater #98 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

lol, I love these posts by the koolaid drinkers at WestJet. I worked their once, the company is a joke. They sell everyone the hype on the outside, but on the inside it is a different reality. Incompetent staff and management who couldn't get hired anywhere else, let alone fight their way out of a paper bag. Staff are abused by empire building management, it is a bloated bureaucracy where they say everyone is empowered to make decisions but yet it takes 7 signatures of unavailable (incompetent and overpaid) managers to get anything done. Right! Management is just their to enrich themselves and not to serve the flying public or their staff. Look at management's pay packet for poor performance, it's a crock. It's like a cult of personality for the management their, all the hacks and flacks suck up so hard because that kind of thing is cultivated. Reminds me of Stalinism.
No holidays, lousy health and dental benefits, crammed into cubicle farms, no ability to make a decision without being insulted by someone who thinks your idea sucks and then they turn around and steal it on you, parties don't make a culture, lousy profit share, lousy pay, poor stock performance. Oh yeah, no hope of advancement unless you know someone and they usually hire their buds from outside. Oh, and one more thing, far too many people from Nortel. Need I say more???

Posted on 24 February 2010

really? so... this started near the end of Oct, seems to me the call centre, CSA's etc... are pretty much back to normal operations.... soooo how long you been with WJ? leave if you are so unhappy, I hear they are looking for people at AC. Sometimes you gotta live through the rough times to get to the good times...

Posted on 16 February 2010