WestJet

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Tourisme, Voyage, Transport de passagers

• At first it seemed great, however as my time progressed I found it less and less enjoyable. When I first started I didn't have an immediate manager, then a peer was promoted to that position who was in my opinion did not have the required skills set. Over time this individual became less and less dependable and was not communicating requirements to me. It became inevitable to me that my employment was going to be terminated and thats exactly what happend over a period of 9 months. I filed a complaint against this individual and at the end of the day nothing really done. I did however make some great friends in my short time there and enjoyed working with a few former collegues. I do agree with some other's feedback that there are a lot redundant processes and positions there, and I almost feel that you can't question your superiors as that is frowned upon (again my opinion). They like to push the concept of team and telling you that you are now part of the 'WestJet Family', unfortunately if you disagree with family you're ousted. I do however see alot of potential at WestJet and hope they can change their process and get some competent folks there. WestJet is still a fairly young company and with some maturity they can improve. I still travel WestJet for most of my travel, its just unfortunate that I couldn't get anyone to listen and no not even the CFO or VP of HR.

Publié le 4 juin 2013 par Évaluateur #127 | Signaler comme inapproprié