• As a recent university writing graduate, I was having a very hard time finding a job in my field with good pay that would give me an opportunity to write and grow my skill-set. Union Strategies Inc. gave me a chance to prove myself in the industry despite not having a plethora of previous work experience, and I am so grateful for that.

I have worked for the company for a year, and during that time I was able to work on a variety of different projects, with an abundance of different clients, and I can say that I truly learned SO much by working with this company. Not only did I expand my knowledge of labour and trade unions as well as politics, but I was able to fine-tune my writing skills for a variety of different platforms - articles, news releases, blog posts, press releases, social media and more.

I was always made to feel welcomed and valued, not only by management but by all of my co-workers. At USI, every project is done as a team, and I was lucky to work with employees who were as hardworking and easy to get along with as I like to think I am. It made the job fun and exciting.

As with every employer, you get what you give. Despite the fact that there may be some negative comments about this employer, I can definitely say that during my time at USI I saw some ill-fated employees come and go due to their lack of knowledge that they claimed to have in their fields, their lack of work-ethic, and their sheer lack of a decent personality. When you don’t give respect to an employer, you can bet that you sure won’t receive it. I can attest to the fact that the president has a great relationship with all of his current employees, and treats them all with dignity and respect. Rewards are reaped where they should be, and anyone who has written a poor comment on this website can most likely attribute their bad experience to their own lack of professionalism.

I would definitely recommend Union Strategies to anyone who is looking to learn and grow in their field, and looking for a fun and fast-paced environment to learn in!

Posted on 25 September 2015 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate