Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• I have worked for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in Assembly for a total of 7 years. They only consider you a real employee after your contract period. So technically I have only been an employee for 4 of them because I was on contract for 3 years. Unorganized management, misinformed HR, they do not practice as they preach. Benefits, pay, and vacation are excellent once you reach permanent employment status. They often look for their best interest. Not a family oriented company as you work 10 1/2 shifts the majority of the time and you become to sore and exhausted from the repetitive work. They are not flexible with shifts or hours and they do not tolerate poor attendance.

Posted on 30 May 2017 by Rater #319 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Hey,
I'm an electrical engineering recent grad, I have applied to engineering position at TMMC online but they haven't replied me it's been over 2-3 weeks. Is there anyway you can recommend me ? I can send you my resume . That will be a lot of help to my career , thanks .

Posted on 31 May 2017