Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• Management is lazy and incompetent and completely lacking of ethics. People who were in my hiring group were promised wage increase when hired to full time but are now on a 10-year plan so the compensation isn't even what was promised when I started. I now have several permanent disabilities due to being outright denied medical attention to make sure I kept pumping out cars while being injured. Toyota is beyond apathetic; its concern for the heath, safety and well-being of its employees is negligent and remiss at best. Medical staff is dismissive, completely unaccountable and conspiring with the company to prioritize production over Wellness. Since being injured the level of harassment and mistreatment from management has increased. Unfortunately the ethical standards which the company claims to uphold are desecrated by nepotism, favoritism, personal targeting, harassment and intimidation. The public opinion that Toyota has a high ethical standard is controlled by lies and propaganda. It is simply not worth the sacrifice to give your great work ethics to a company who would throw you under a bus to make a few more cars and a few more dollars.

Posted on 5 May 2016 by Rater #317 | Flag as inappropriate