Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• From initial time of applying to start date was approx. 8 months. (Felt like I was being strung along) looking back I wonder? Does HR do this intentionally to make you feel like "you are one of the lucky ones getting hired". Worked here for approx. 8 months and could not take it anymore. Best thing I did was leave. Work/family life balance was non-existent. I was pressured and effectively forced to work mandatory overtime on Saturdays by my TL. My skills/past training/experience were "obviously" not considered when they decided where to place me in the plant leading me to believe HR is ??? Out of all my years in the workforce I never felt like I did here-I felt like a "robot" when I came to work. My wife and I decided it was just not worth it-for the sake of our relationship. Luckily for me, my wife is a professional in the health field so I was able to leave and never look back. Have no regrets...doing something I enjoy now. .LIFE IS TOO SHORT.

Posted on 12 November 2015 by Rater #311 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Not only the work .. I am quitting soon holy crap I rather work in kfc then this shit place. . No hi no bye everyone is grampy and everyone is mad like Madd.. take it easy.. no jokes nothing it is like jail.. you 15 mins for break by the time you get to cad it already 5 mins and 5 mins back that 10 mins you got eat and finish in 5 mins you are late you are in trouble holy one other thing 2 weeks morning and 2 weeks night. Good luck with hours..

Posted on 30 November 2015