Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• I see all the union pinions are on here trashing their pay cheque. No surprise but a word to the wise. Take a drive to St. Thomas and see what the CAW left behind down there. I worked at Sterling before the CAW drove that company out as well. I see all the same CAW tricks have made its way into Unifor. I love my job at the Woodstock plant and the Union never invested a dime. Don't like it a Toyota? Its a free country. Do us all a favour and move on you clowns. Toyota doesn't need you or your basket of BullS you bring to the workplace everyday.

Posted on 4 June 2015 by Rater #308 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Unifor cares about one thing and one thing only and that is collecting union dues. That’s it, ask the GM employees how they feel about Unifor, maybe if Unifor hadn’t made all those mandatory overtime demands of GM where now they have field after field of cars just sitting there collecting dust all so their members got their overtime. So thanks but no thanks

Posted on 3 July 2019

I agree wholeheartedly, why don’t you ask all the soon to be ex GM employees how they feel about Unifor. Unifor cares about one thing and one thing only and that is collecting your union dues. We already pay taxes thank you I don’t need a union going into my pocket too. Also when you did the hands on assessment you knew what types of things you would be doing. Second it is clearly spelled out in the contract what not only to the rate of pay at hiring but also what you raise increments will be. They also very clearly spell out about mandatory overtime and mandatory Saturday work. You don’t like the environment then quit. One person posted it took them 8 months to get hired. I call bs or they just dragged their own heels. From start to finish took me less then two months. I had to wait about a month and a half for my start date though.
For what we do we’re pretty well compensated. I’ve worked here 6 months so

Posted on 3 July 2019

Could not agree more.
The rots sets in once the union gets in.

Sing along with me now..

We are in the union
We are in the Union
The stupid effin union.
the stupid effin union

Posted on 24 May 2018

Sir, I agree with you 100%.
These guys can go work in a seatshop factory at minimum wage. Then they would complain about the good old days at Toyota.

Posted on 4 June 2015