Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• Totoya makes abject apathy look like a frickin art form. Negligent, lacking ethics and ripe with lazy incompetent management. Employee health and safety standards are remiss at best; including a medical staff which is dismissive, completely unaccountable and conspiring with the company to prioritize production over Wellness. When Toyota proudly proclaims that "Toyota Cares" I am surely not alone in derisively asking "About what? ...certainly not its employees."

Posted on 27 February 2015 by Rater #306 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I have experienced TMMC lack of apathy first hand! I have been getting sinus infections and sinus problems from the weld shop for six months. I have missed several weeks of work for which I have lost earings. Unable to get WSIB or STD. They will not transfer me into another department until I have a diagnosis from a specialist even though my DR has requested I be removed from the weld shop at least until I can be seen by a specialist. My appointment is not until Sept 17. They called me in while I was off to get a back to work plan. Asked me to meet the company Dr about a possible medical transfer. At the meeting nothing was said about transfer they just asked if I would be interested in a buy out. They said they would call me after a meeting Human Resources was having the next day and they have yet to get back to me. I emailed the health center and they returned my email saying they would find out why no one had called. I still have not heard from them. my last email has not received reply...

Posted on 30 June 2015