Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• I just got fired because I wore a pair of cotton gloves under a pair of kevlar gloves, instead of wearing 2 pairs of kevlar gloves. I also just got married and had my first child, hes now 7 weeks old. Im the only source of income for my family but regardless after pleading for my job they still fired me with no remorse. This company is run my a bunch of heartless good for nothing cowards, if you value your family and basic human rights stay away from this company.

Posted on 16 January 2015 by Rater #305 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

There has been a case where a guy was harassed to an extend that he started loosing his memory. They deliberately shouted at him, he was deemed as unsafe and let go. Even Japanese warned him to report the harassment, but that team member remained silent. It was in Weld dept., Woodstock.

Posted on 1 March 2018

Don't trust the lawyer you may hire. TMMC lawyer will buy your lawyer, and your lawyer may initially pretend to side by you, but later will openly blame it on you.
I have observed it.

Posted on 1 March 2018

Unlikely it was your first offence. How many times were you warned or had previous safety issues?
If you say none I know you are not being honest it takes a lot of screwing up to get fired from there

Posted on 26 February 2018

Take them to court.
The group leaders and team leaders like harassing people.

Posted on 5 December 2016