• More like Hellsteel. I would only recommend if you're starting your career or if it’s your last resort in need of a job until you find a better opportunity. I would not recommend staying for long time and wasting your life here. Come for training or experience, then leave immediately. It has good work environment and it’s fast-paced. Staffs and management are friendly and family-oriented. There’s lots of learning opportunities to grow and has career advancement.

Even though it’s a small company, the pay is little and has no benefits. There are no social staff events. Leaving this place was the best decision for me. The only mistake I regret was joining and staying for long time.

Posted on 15 February 2021 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

My name is Ayesha & I am a union organizer. If you are interested in working with me to unionize this work place in order to bring better wages, benefits and working conditions. Please reach out to me at 647.482.5638 or email me at ayesha.jabbar@ufcw175.com

Posted on 23 February 2021