The Travel Corporation Canada

Industry: Tourism, Travel, Passenger transportation

• Whilst I agree with the majority of reviews on this site, a few of them are clearly written by the same people. I wonder if it's the same people who regularly get looked over for promotions? Perhaps their own lack of discipline, tendency to spread malicious rumours, and inability to work with others is actually NOTICED by upper management? Shock horror. Certain people in certain departments are poisonous and sucking the life out of said departments. Time to move on.

Posted on 1 August 2012 by Rater #26 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This site is use to vent, don't go pointing fingers and making life hard for the individual/s who you may think might be posting the comments. Cause it's never who you asume it is.

After all this is probably their only avenue to do so! As you have also stated, you agee with most of it so it's not really "shock horror" is it?

Posted on 28 August 2012

Agree 100% with "Certain people in certain departments are poisonous and sucking the life out of said departments." so why is management who you claim is noticing this not doing anything? Maybe it's because upper management either doesn't care or doesn't notice, either way office morale is at an all time low and it shows in the sales.

Posted on 3 August 2012