The Travel Corporation Canada

Industry: Tourism, Travel, Passenger transportation

• Travelcorp is an exciting company to work in...I never thought it would be this great but it is...I have been here almost five years and I will never leave. I found the ideal employer.

Posted on 31 May 2011 by Rater #14 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Travcorp is exciting because you never know when your day is your last by layoffs...it's not that travcorp is great but its the fact you get so comfortable in your job you don't know what's out there....people who've been there for more than 5 or 6yrs are either in upper management or don't want to expand their experience and knowledge beyond the 4walls on Kern. Its sad that people can be there for that many years and be completely content with doing the same job year after year.

I've moved on a very long time ago and won't look back...but good luck to those still at travcorp, i hope you are able to open your eyes and strive to challenge yourself and want more in a career.

Posted on 4 June 2012

Years of service dont mean anything in this company, you must be living at home to survive off their hourly wage , this place is a complete joke , they are cutting hours and lay offs are soon to follow, if your looking to apply for a job, stay far far away because you will be the next one to be cut or be held hostage to work 5hrs a day or if you decide to leave with No compensation!

Posted on 13 October 2011

yes right! you are in lala land. what are you in HR

Posted on 12 June 2011