The Travel Corporation Canada

Industry: Tourism, Travel, Passenger transportation

• i agree with most comments regarding favouritism, lack of training....and accountability. There has NEVER been any accountability and we lost too many good people and kept all the worst ones, because of it. "The Future Is Bright"...no, more like "dim"...2010=step it up TravCorp!!!!

Posted on 29 March 2010 by Rater #10 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

i love Contiki

Posted on 30 October 2012

lots of money spent on company "brand" parties with celebrities held across the country with staff from departments that aren't directly involved with the specific brand. While those branded staff weren't all allowed to attend. lots of wasted money while there are not many FAM's or offers for staff to experience the product, which is what alot of staff would love to do. Let's make 2011 the year we don't waste so much money, please.

Posted on 23 March 2011

many departments show favourism, even a department where you would hope should remain bias is now proving otherwise. There is a lack of trust people have in this department due to information not being kept confidential. All Employees need to stand up and speak up so that your voices can be heard or else a change will never come and we will start to find jobs where we are given respect!!!

Posted on 11 September 2010

total favouritism .. agree 100% .. if your in - you can do whatever you want - if not - watch your back !

Posted on 12 May 2010