• I don't think of the source as a good or even as an average employer. I've worked for them for about over a year before leaving. They will force you to sell virgin and bell products AT ALL COST to people, even if they tell you for the fifth time they do not want it. Even if you succeed you will be reprimanded for one the 20 stats you have to comply to each months. Most of your superiors will be complete idiots who cant manage their store or employees properly. All of the home-brand products are recycled garbage. I never felt proud working for The Source. If you end up working for them anyway, DO NOT become a manager, it'll be the end of you. Its sad to say that i started working for them with the highest of hope and morale. I'm truly sorry it had to end the way it did and that i'm writing this right now to prevent other people from having one the worst working experience in retail.

Sorry for my English. I hope my review helped.

Posted on 13 April 2017 by Rater #10 | Flag as inappropriate