Symcor

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• I've worked here 7 years, and there have been ups and downs, related both to marketplace and management. With the change a while back to a new CEO/President (and many changes below her as well), things have turned around in a positive way. Management (in my division) now gives a damn, is investing in management training to benefit everyone, and is not outsourcing as a rule, but carefully, and with internal re-location consideration to anyone who might be displaced. The people here are awesome to work with (by and large - every company has a few jerks) and I'm pleased to see the positive direction this company is going in this past year or two.

Publié le 12 avril 2013 par Évaluateur #169 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

The Company always stressed the importance of Diversity in the workplace, on the other hand, I saw mostly Sri Lankan getting promotions, and relatives of the management level being brought in to replace those who had long years of service.
Don't even think about it unless you are Sris or Indians.

Publié le 24 juin 2013