Symcor

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I've worked here 7 years, and there have been ups and downs, related both to marketplace and management. With the change a while back to a new CEO/President (and many changes below her as well), things have turned around in a positive way. Management (in my division) now gives a damn, is investing in management training to benefit everyone, and is not outsourcing as a rule, but carefully, and with internal re-location consideration to anyone who might be displaced. The people here are awesome to work with (by and large - every company has a few jerks) and I'm pleased to see the positive direction this company is going in this past year or two.

Posted on 12 April 2013 by Rater #169 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

The Company always stressed the importance of Diversity in the workplace, on the other hand, I saw mostly Sri Lankan getting promotions, and relatives of the management level being brought in to replace those who had long years of service.
Don't even think about it unless you are Sris or Indians.

Posted on 24 June 2013