Symcor

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I worked for Symcor for MANY years while in school. Thankfully I graduated and got the heck out of there. Have seen the company go from bad to worse, and I'm not a disgruntled employee or poor performer. Alone, I was performing a function that would take three other people to do - and when I was off it would show yet every year I would get a 'Quality' rating on my performance review - how does that make sense when you're a top performer?

As for the "Management", I'm actually speechless. Where they find these people, I have no clue. When I first started they had a great management team and great leaders, over the years they've let these people go and have hired a truly incompetent workforce. You don't need any brains to work at Symcor - just need to know how to crack the whip at the sweat shop.

If you're a professional looking to make that next step in your career, word to the wise - go anywhere else, this company won't be around for much longer!!!!

Posted on 27 March 2012 by Rater #153 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Nice spelling. You were a manager? No wonder Symcor is in the shape it's in.

Posted on 9 May 2012

As a former manager at Symcor
I can tell you that that your performance reviews where fixed if you where a good to excellent employee the most you will get is quality, the Symcor standard. This will reduce the amount of pay out to your bonus. Symcor hidden policy is for every excellent employee you need to have one below standard employee regardless of their quality of work.

Posted on 15 April 2012