Symcor

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• As a former employee, Symcor is the first company I know that, supports/compensates their IT employees, who say they are working from home (wfh), while these employees hold down full time jobs with Symcor's competitors.
    It is a darn shame that these employees managers do not have enough knowledge or the work ethics to see what is going on right under their noses. Check out the work statuses of these 'smarties'. How many issues/incidents have they worked on or resolved? This task does not take more than one minute of brain wave to figure out....LOL!

The overall Symcor's Management is really unprofessional! They have no idea how the processes of the departments they manage work. As another person commented earlier, ..."It is all about favoritism not knowledge".

Posted on 4 March 2012 by Rater #152 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

too much cronyism in this company worked there for 5 years, I got laid off in 2008 at the height of the US housing bubble/recession. The manage I worked with was a snake in every sense of the word, he talks nice in front of you but badmouths you are not looking. The guy had a napoleon sort of inferiority complex due to his short unattractive stature.

Posted on 1 June 2012

Also very true. The last comment says it all.

Posted on 10 April 2012