Symcor

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• Best company that I ever worked for. Business is booming. Expansion into international markets is going swimmingly. Just the other day I was woken up in the morning and was shocked to look outside to see my Manager mowing my lawn. He just showed up and did it because he thought I looked stressed at work. THAT's what you can expect at Symcor. People that care about manicured lawns and it's refreshing to see this in this crazy world that cares less and less about proper lawn care as the days go on.

I read some of the comments about the sick dog that was cured by Symcor scientists and it has become a bit of a joke except that it's 101% true. That dog's name is Skippy and is owned by a close friend of mine. What people don't know is that ever since the dog was cured, he has shown a remarkable increase in intelligence. He can now solve the New York Times crossword puzzle which I can't even do most of the time. I heard a rumour that out in the Nunavut office, one of the manager's personally gave mouth to mouth to a Lion Seal owned by one of the keyers.Have you ever seen a lion seal? Think could probably rip off your arm and wouldn't even stay up at night worrying about it. Done. Bam. Symcor!

Anyways, I'm on a bit of a tangent but the point is that Symcor truly is a place that I would be proud to work at for the rest of my natural life and perhaps even if I returned as a zombie. My productivity would be probably pretty low, what with the constant need for human flesh but if I could do it I would gladly return.

Posted on 9 May 2012 by Rater #38 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

It is satire people. One of the best posts on this site.

Posted on 24 February 2014

Business is booming? I think it's a typo "bombing" can we say US market sell off! A major bank moved to a competitor.

Posted on 27 July 2013

The company is hurting. Sell off the US, nobody will buy the Canadian business, and people who still work there are only hanging in for the severance, the retention bonus, and the ability to milk the executive car allowance.

Posted on 20 August 2012

At least give a 1 star, that's closer to the truth.

Posted on 4 July 2012

Joke or not, this review is boosting the rating and is as childish as desperate. Geez. Really?

Posted on 4 July 2012

bring in the dancing clowns, reviews like this are just a direct reflection on the company... no one can take it seroiusly

Posted on 7 June 2012

kd lives there still, what a bitch....

Posted on 6 June 2012

Really? How could you wonder that someone intended this post to be taken seriously... Clearly, the dregs remain at Symcor.

Posted on 5 June 2012

really? how can anyone take your rating seriously, garbage post by KD

Posted on 3 June 2012

Its a nice company to work with. i love my job at Symcor

Posted on 27 May 2012