Symcor

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• With the recent changes (layoffs, lost contracts), everyone is on their toes. What's left of the company is now being cramped into the smallest space possible, there's barely enough room to breath while everyone is looking and judging what you do and telling everyone, while doing less than you! The atmosphere is terrible and most managers are just taking it easy day in and day out, having no clue what's really happening around.

Publié le 27 mars 2012 par Évaluateur #20 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

I was a manager until 2011 and there were no time-defined contracts that I was aware of, except possibly for special projects that had an expected end date. I certainly didn't have one and was taken very much by surprise when I was escorted off the premises one morning. The incentives we had were to keep our respective departments profitable, as with any company. Part of my responsibility was overseeing a department that wasn't expected to be profitable, although under me, it was. In my case that didn't seem to matter. There definitely seemed to be management favorites that got preferred treatment

Publié le 13 février 2017

Managers have contracts and they know when their contracts end. So there is no incentive for them to work harder or make this place a better place, that's what it means. So no matter how they manage the place, they get the same salary (they're paid whether they work 2 hours a week or 60), they get the same bonus (a few thousands of dollars) and they get laid off at the same pre-determined date anyways. So why not take it easy.

Publié le 28 octobre 2012

What do you mean the managers are on contracts? Do they know when the end is coming and not telling us? Does this mean they are getting bonus payment to hang in there? The poor workers.

Publié le 20 août 2012

I work there too and this is like I wrote that review. Weird. But the managers are on contracts I think, well the ones I know, they know when they're going (or when they were supposed to).

Publié le 4 juillet 2012

i used to work there and it was true years ago. this is nothing new.

Publié le 8 mai 2012

I work there and this is true.

Publié le 10 avril 2012