Symcor Inc.

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• Symcor has laid off employees, but they are back on track and making a profit. Management understands what it means to have a work life balance. Salary is generous and work load is fair. When I have overtime, my boss tells me to leave early on a Friday. Everyone is friendly. I like working here.

Posted on 16 August 2012 by Rater #23 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

There is no future here, the upper management has dropped the ball on expanding the business, they are not doing anything to recapture lost business.
I worked there for over 7 years and getting a raise was impossible even though a quality rating was achieved (3 out of 5).
I do not recommend working for this sweat shop.

Posted on 15 June 2014

Funniest post ever. Also not true.

Posted on 4 April 2013

Symcor IS back on track - they are doing well financially and poised to share it with the employees again this year. I to have a work/life balance thanks to my excellent manager, and yes, I think my compensation (salary) is quite good here. Overtime is paid for, and yes, 99% of the people in this organization ARE friendly. It was worth sticking through the tough times.

Posted on 29 August 2012

You are obviously delusional. The business is declining and the future for the company is bleak.

Posted on 20 August 2012