Symcor Inc.

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• As a former employee, Symcor is the first company I know that, supports/compensates their IT employees, who say they are working from home (wfh), while these employees hold down full time jobs with Symcor's competitors.

It is a darn shame that these employees managers do not have enough knowledge or the work ethics to see what is going on right under their noses. Check out the work statuses of these 'smarties'. How many issues/incidents have they worked on or resolved? This task does not take more than one minute of brain wave to figure out....LOL!

The overall Symcor's Management is really unprofessional! They have no idea how the processes of the departments they manage work. As another person commented earlier, ..."It is all about favoritism not knowledge".

Posted on 2 May 2012 by Rater #21 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I am former employee worked at this company long time , agree all posted here is true . If your company out souce jobs to Symcor.....good luck.

Posted on 13 July 2012

The company has gone a long way down!

Posted on 8 June 2012