Symcor Inc.

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I used to work at Symcor for a few years. Company is not so pleasant. All management is corrupted. They do not respect their people at all. People working there like slaves, and if somebody tries to express your opinion i at the meeting , you will be fired, without doubts. I don't know what is the situation in others branches , but in vancouver branch , management held internal fight for the power and everyone ready to bite the thrown to others. In some departments plays role national descrimination . I don't recommend to anyone to work there.

Posted on 6 December 2012 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Calgary is no different. It's who are you friends with that gets you anywhere and if you did not come from Royal Bank, you weren't part of the "Girls Club" and it did not/does not matter what you do, they do not care and you are expendable.
Yes it is true that if you speak up against management, you will soon find yourself unemployed. The problem with management is the management, and upper management (CEO)needs to clean house to fix the problems within the company outside of the Mothership (head office). The EOS tells the whole story, but even they refuse to do anything about it thinking that the hourly employees are the problem and then have endless meetings wasting time to figure out what the hourly employees have told them.

There are to many managers that do not have an education and only hold the position because of friendship. A recipe for the companies problems that will never go away.

Posted on 15 June 2014

The same here in Halifax management has no clue. If you open your mouth you are black balled. I was let go after 24 years for standing up to management . Manager are corrupted they only do things for themselfs . If you ever become a manager you will have unlimited smoke breaks , the ablity to blame all your mistakes onsomeone else, take credit for any good done by someone else. If you get out their will be less stress in your life .

(Symcor management is stuck on stupid)

Posted on 15 May 2013