Stenberg College

Industry: Education, Training

• Having been a student here I can tell you first hand that this is both terrible for employment and enrollment alike.

This place is a diploma mill, they charge 3-4x the amount of a public college and fiercely target foreign students. the lack of student support at this school is self evident when students who do not speak English as a first language can not get the help they need without "Failing" first. No joke, they are told that they have to fail a test first before getting focused help.

The courses they provide are so poorly put together that the "Online" version of these are basically the watered down version of in class ones with no lectures and free yes FREE resources from the web bundled together and charged for you to read yourself.

The curriculum changed so often it felt as if we were paying money to beta test the college's shitty work. I fell victim to this scam and am now out over $12,000 in student debt.

As for the Employee side of things I have had at least four instructors from ONE PROGRAM quit during my time at the college. (6 months) that's the worst turn over rate I have ever seen. One never even bothered to talk to the students and just up and left. due to a "Family emergency" no replacement was given. two more quit for unknown reasons and the fourth mysteriously never came back on line after the entire class complained about the quality of the course.

Avoid this place like the plague, and if you have had a horrible and the means to do so i would recommend suing them.

Posted on 25 July 2021 by Rater #13 | Flag as inappropriate