Spence Diamonds

Taille de l'entreprise : Petite (1 - 49 employés)

Industrie : Commerce de détail

• I have been working part time with Spence for a while now and I can honestly say that working for this company has only been a mediocre experience. Thank goodness we have amazing front desk management and a handful of wonderful employees to make coming into work a little bit easier.

As one other poster had already mentioned, I have not been evaluated during my time working there by the store manager or given any constructive feedback for my job done there. This does make you as an employee feel as though you are not a valued member of the team. Other employees who should be recognized more for the amazing job they consistently do there are not given enough credit by management either. Lack of team morale, poor management styles, and specific store philosophies also have not made my experience completely pleasant. Micromanagement here is insane, turn over is INCREDIBLY high, and the training process is very rigid and lengthy. Overall, not the best working environment.

Publié le 23 septembre 2013 par Évaluateur #103 | Signaler comme inapproprié