• So I’ve been with this company for a few months now. It certainly hasn’t gone well the whole time. There is no management, no supervisors and no vision. If you have any type of problem, they couldn’t care less. They have useless customer service people and then transfer you to some dept called the success team? Completely rude, unprofessional and have now idea what they are doing. Could solve a problem if it hit them in the head and I seriously have no idea why they are employed. Everything is your fault and if you can’t prove an issue involving money or anything else then good luck. Don’t believe anyone who tells you that you can made $25 per hour, it doesn’t happen, even on a Saturday. There is no car or gas allowance and no breaks which is completely illegal. Bottom line, this company has no ethics, morals or accountability and treat their drivers very poorly because they think people are lining up to work for them when in reality, their turnover rate is ridiculous. Do yourself a favour and stay away from these horribly run companies with no face or character.

Posted on 18 November 2019 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate