Shoppers Drug Mart (Corporate)

• This company is an absolute joke. Associates can hold private meeting with all the young female staff and all of a sudden these meetings lead to more hours and promotions for these girls.

Favortism is an everyday occurrence, the HR Rep is so incompetent that people within the District are scared to bring up legit issues within different locations because they know the information is passed right back to the employee in question. Nothing is ever done.

Associates have absolute power and many of them have less than zero business ethics. Mine said that many of his young female staff were 'Bitches' and when confronted on it he lies... Like he always has.

Shoppers should be aware when they hire sociopaths into power positions in the store.

Many of my fellow staff want out and are looking... They would normally bring these issues to light the HR department, but we all know that's an absolute waste of time.

Keep moving people who may consider working here.... Look anywhere else.

The only way shoppers will be successful is by getting rid of the associate owner model. And that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

I hope loblaws really takes a good look at some of these Ontario stores.... If loblaws people are reading this... Ask the staff what's going on. Forget asking the idiot associates and managers.

Posted on 12 March 2014 by Rater #31 | Flag as inappropriate