Shoppers Drug Mart (Corporate)

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Commerce de détail

• I originally typed out a lot more than this but was prompted that it did not follow the site's posting guidelines. The reason it doesn't meet the sites's guidelines is because most of the things I had written apparently fall under the category of illegal happenings within the store. They are related to pay, various forms of discrimination and inappropriate means of reprimanding employees when they make false accusations against other staff members.

My experience working for Shoppers Drug Mart was nothing less than awful. Associates do not appropriately prioritize their goals in the workplace. Manager's act inappropriately at work making sexist and racist remarks, and will flat out ignore you (even if you're just saying hello) if they're having a bad day. They condone bullying, and slander among staff members. This organization cares about nothing more than simply earning a quick dollar. The well-being of their staff and the team morale within the store is considered lowest priority. When my mother was diagnosed with cancer, I needed time off from work so I could take care of her post-surgery. This was denied. When I booked time off so that I could write my university exams, my request was ignored and I was told to just not go to my exam. If you would like to be treated like absolute dirt, and would enjoy working in a community that fosters ignorance, discrimination, irresponsibility and disrespect, then I strongly recommend working for this organization.

Publié le 27 juillet 2015 par Évaluateur #39 | Signaler comme inapproprié